This 108 LED solar food light is perfect for most lighting projects. It installs easily and can cover an area of approximately 30’x 30′.
It generates 725 lm and compares to a 175 watts electric light.
The 108 LEDs solar flood light is the ideal choice for lighting signs, parking lots, billboards, monuments and other large areas or objects requiring adequate lighting without ongoing costs.
The solar flood light is controlled by a photocell for dusk till dawn operation. The 11.1 volt, 6 amp hour Lithium battery is charged during the day by a 13.5 Volt, 11 Watt solar panel.
The unit comes with an RF remote control allowing you to dim the LEDs (10%, 30%, 50%, 70%, 100%) and control the lighting duration (timer 2 hrs, 4 hrs, 6 hrs, 8 hrs, 10 hrs). The range of the remote control is approximately 50 feet.
At a full charge and depending on your location this very bright commercial solar light will operate every night for 10-12 hours.
- 108 ultra bright SMD LEDs – 725 Lumens. Generates around 175 watts at full power
- Solar panel 13.5 Volts/11 Watts
- Rechargeable Li-Ion battery 11.1 Volts-6A/h included
- Light sensor for dusk to dawn operation
- RF Remote Control ON/OFF, Dimmer and Timer
- Automatic voltage protection circuit
- Master ON/OFF switch
- Provides around 10-12 hours of illumination on a fully charged battery
- Durable and weatherproof material – Cast-Aluminum and toughened glass
- 9 feet (3 Meters) wire with water proof DC plug
- Wall mounting Hardware for floodlight
- Ground stake / Wall mount for solar panel
- Floodlight dimensions: 7″ x 6″ x 5.5″
- Solar panel dimensions: 13.5″x 11.5″ x 1″
- Shipping weight: 11 lbs
- Warranty: LED 3 years / Solar panel – Battery 1 year / Connectors, case and wires 90 days