The 12 LEDs solar flood light can be installed above the ground and may be setup to illuminate either upward or downward. 15 feet of cord for the solar panel means that you can mount the solar panel away from trees or shrubs so it never gets to be snow or leave covered.
Whether you need some lighting for your driveway, entrance or commercial sign, the 40330 does the job perfectly.
On a fully charged battery the 12 LED solar flood light will stay at full power for up to 5 hours and up to 10 hours when set to half-power.
The 6-inch compact solar panel collects energy when the sun is up and at dusk, the 12 ultra bright LEDs turn on automatically.
Made of durable metal components, sealed optic and weatherproof, the solar flood light works year-round, in all climates.
It is easy to install and all necessary hardware for flush and ground mounting are included.
- Solar flood light with 12 ultra bright LEDs
- Lumens 80/40 (Full/Half Power)
- Equivalent to a 60 watt incandescent bulb when high power is selected
- Charging time: 4 to 6 hours
- Operates up to 5 hours at the full power setting or up to 10 hours when set to half-power
- Ground, flush and pole mounting hardware
- Durable metal construction
- 15-foot solar panel cable
- 3 rechargeable Ni-MH 1200 mAh batteries
- Dimensions: 8.5″ x 7.5″ x 4.5″
- 90 days manufacturer warranty