The GS-103 commercial grade solar spot light is made of heavy-duty cast aluminum. This versatile solar flood light is fit with a 1 watt ultra bright white LED which gives off an intense illumination approximately equivalent to a 60-80 watts regular incandescent light. An adjustable lens allows for narrow or wide beam setting.
On a full charge, this powerful LED solar spot light can provide a crisp clear illumination for up to 10 hours per night. An integrated photocell manage dusk to dawn operation automatically.
For maximum sun exposure and to charge the Li-ion rechargeable batteries more efficiently, the detachable solar panel can be installed up to 6′ away from the light fixture.
The included mounting hardware allows flush or ground mounting of the solar flood light.
The unit comes with 2 stakes and 1 flat mount. The customer can decide which ones to use for the installation of the solar spot light and the solar panel. All 3 pieces are interchangeable to the lamp and solar panel.
- 1 watt ultra bright white LED
- Brightness: 120 Lumens
- Focus lens for narrow and wide beam
- Detachable 2 watts solar panel
- 3 rechargeable Li-ion batteries – 3.2v, 3000mah
- Automatic dusk to dawn operation
- Manual on/off switch
- Operates up to 10 hours at full charge
- Charging time: 8-10 hours for full capacity
- Mounting hardware for ground and flush mounting
- Made of heavy-duty powder-coated cast aluminum
- Dimensions: 16″ x 7″ x 5″
- Weight: 5 lbs
- 1 year warranty against manufacturer defects